The Lighthouse is a third boss biome before the final boss but is different from others. It is exclusive to the Queen and the Sea DLC. Abandoned and falling apart, a lit chandelier breaks and falls down soon after entering, lighting the ground on fire. The first of the Servants is found here and a chase soon follows.
The player must travel to the top of the tower climbing ladders, using ropes and breaking walls all while fighting and avoiding the Calliope, Euterpe, and Kleio. At the top of the Lighthouse is an arena, safe from the fire, to fight all three Servants at the same time.
Access and exit
The Lighthouse can accessed via the Infested Shipwreck or Derelict Distillery if the player has visited the Throne Room once, and it exits into the Crown.
Enemy tier and gear level scaling
In the table below, you will find the gear level and enemy tier of the Lighthouse based on difficulty.
|Enemy lvl tier||27||29||30||32||36|
|Enemy Health tier||Base||31||35||39||44|
Beating the Servants will award the following blueprints:
- Calliope killed last - weapon
- Euterpe killed last - weapon
- Kleio killed last - weapon
Beating the Servants will also reward the player with one of their outfits. There are 6 Servant outfits, one for each difficulty and one for defeating the Servants without taking a single hit. The outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops, e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
Delayed Hedgehog Outfit
Beating the Servants under 5 minutes will drop theafter leaving the final arena.
See the main article for information about the Servants.
See the main article for information about the Queen.
- Because of technical difficulties the Lighthouse was not added to the training room. This might change in the future but is not a priority at the moment.
- In order to get the , the player has to not take any damage in the entire level rather than just the boss fights.
- This boss fight is the first in Dead Cells where where multiple opponents are fought that aren't summoned.